Terms and Conditions
Information on how to enter the Campaign forms part of these terms and conditions. Entries not made in accordance with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
Section 1: Campaign mechanics
- Mechanics : Register your details, take your own picture and send it to the Dusit Dream Holiday Committee (via the channel of your choice) between November 29, 2012 and December 19, 2012 to enter the contest to win 5 nights at Dusit Thani Maldives in a Beach Villa on Bed & Breakfast basis and two domestic flight tickets (seaplane from the capital Male to the resort)
- Promoter : Dusit International, The Dusit Thani Building 946 Rama IV Road Bangkok 10500 Thailand
- Promotion Period : The Promotion will commence at 12.01 am on 29 November 2012 and will close at 11.59 pm on 19 December 2012. All times recorded throughout these terms and conditions are in GMT +7.
Section 2: Eligibility
- Eligibility : To be eligible to enter the Promotion, the entrant must:
- Be at least 18 years of age; and
- Be a resident of any country; and
- Uploaded the photo and entered a valid name and contact details on Dusit Dream Holiday’s registration page between 12.01 am on November 29, 2012 and 11.59 pm on December 19, 2012 in GMT +7.
- Non-eligibility : Entrants are not eligible to enter the Promotion or win any Prize if they are a director or manager, an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the Promoter, or an employee of their agencies associated with the Promotion.
- Further, any personal information or contact details entered incorrectly on the online enquiry form shall deem the entry as an invalid entry.
Section 3: Entry to the Promotion “Dusit Dream Holiday”
- The entrants enjoy the campaign by uploading the photo based on the theme of each week from various channels including
- Post photo on Dusit International’s Facebook page by their own accounts.
- Upload photo by their own accounts via Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram or Pinterest by including the picture caption, together with hashtag #DusitDreamHoliday
- Entrants have to register full details at www.dusit.com/dusitdreamholiday to be eligible to join the campaign.
Section 4: Prizes
- Prize Components : The Prizes will be awarded in the following order and consist of the following:
- Grand Prize:
One (1) Grand Prize by judges, from top three (3) winners of each week, will get five (5) nights accommodation at Dusit Thani Maldives in a Beach Villa on Bed & Breakfast basis and two (2) domestic flight tickets (seaplane from the capital Male to the resort). The total amount of the prize is USD 10,178 excluding any taxes.
Conditions: The prize will valid from April 15, 2013 to September 30, 2013.
- Weekly Prize:
Top three (3) winners whose pictures received most likes and repins each week by unique users / accounts on Pinterest Board will get Dusit International’s elephant dolls. The total amount of the prize is BHT 4,680 (PCS 12 x BHT 390)
- Prize Conditions : Prizes are subject to the conditions of the Promoter, including the following :
- No exchange of Prize: A Prize can be transferred to a person 18 years or over at the absolute discretion of the Promoter. However, it cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. If for any reason, a Prize Winner cannot take any component of the Prize and he/she does not wish to transfer the Prize, then the Prize will be forfeited.
- Ancillary Costs: All transport, meals, beverages, spending money, insurances, service charges, taxes, transfers and ancillary costs, including cost of travel to and from the property are not included in a Prize unless otherwise specified and are the responsibility of the Prize Winner.
- Taxes: If a Prize or receipt of it incurs a tax liability, the Prize Winner is liable for payment of such taxes.
- Prize Availability: All components of the Prize, including accommodation are subject to availability, and may not be available during school holidays, holiday weekends or special events. In the event that any component of a Prize is unavailable for any reason, subject to State legislation, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that Prize component with another prize of equal value and the Prize Winner will be notified accordingly.
- Date Prize to be Taken: The validity of a Prize is subject to the conditions of the Promoter.
Section 5: Prize Winners
- Contact : The Promoter will contact the Prize Winners in writing by social network, mail or email by December 20, 2012 to confirm his/her eligibility under these terms and conditions and to confirm whether the Prize Winner wishes to claim his/her Prize. The names of the Prize Winners will also be published in the Public Notices section of Dusit.com on December 21, 2012.
- Claim of Prize : If the Prize Winner wishes to claim the Prize, the Prize Winner must confirm this fact and his/her eligibility to win under these terms and conditions by 10.00 am on December 21 2012. If the Prize Winner fails to do either or both of these things by the deadline, the Prize Winner will be deemed to have forfeited the Prize.
- Winner Publicity : In accepting the Prize, the Prize Winner agrees to participate in any publicity arrangements made by or on the behalf of the Promoter. The Prize Winner further acknowledges that the Promoter reserves the right to publicise their name, address and photographs without any payment being made to them in respect of this Promotion.
Section 6: General Conditions
- Lost, Delayed Communication : The Promoter will not be responsible for any delayed, lost or misdirected mail or any other communication.
- Release : To the fullest extent permissible by law, each entrant in the Promotion including without limitation the Prize Winner, releases the Promoter from any claim, loss, damage, expense (including any claim for legal expenses), cost or charge sustained or in any way incurred by such entrant in connection with the Prize or their participation in the Promotion. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate, their officers, employees and agents will not be liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect, consequential and economic loss) suffered or sustained in connection with this Promotion, the promotion of this Promotion, or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Further, to the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter excludes liability for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or any website, or any unauthorised intervention, or any combination thereof, including any non-delivery or corruption of entries to the Promoter, injury or damage to participants' or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this Promotion. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Force Majeure : Subject to state legislation, the Promoter will not be responsible for any act, omission, failure or delay by the Promoter that is due to an act of God, riots, acts of terrorism, storms, fire, any labour or industrial dispute, any strike, and other acts, which are not reasonably within the control of the Promoter.
- Disputes : In the event of a dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Privacy Notice : During the period of the Promotion, the Promoter may collect personal information in relation to entrants. This may include, but is not limited to, the names, email addresses, telephone numbers and credit card details of the entrants, provided by the entrant on the guest registration form or when paying for services provided by the participating Hotel. The entrants' personal information is collected so the Promoter is able to conduct the Prize Draw and to contact and award the Prize to the Prize Winner, to publish the results of the Promotion and to publicise the Promotion.
- Consent to use of Personal Information for Marketing Purposes : Furthermore, by entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised by the entrant, each entrant consents to the retention and use of the information collected pursuant to Clause 20 by the Promoter, which trades as Dusit International. Uses may include future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any further reference or payment or other compensation to the entrant, or distribution of marketing materials for goods or services in the tourism, hospitality and services industries from the Dusit International or from companies in the tourism and hospitality industry in which the Promoter holds shares.
- Copyright in all images submitted for this competition remains with the respective entrants. However, the Promoter has the right to use the Entrants’ images for the Promoter’s Marketing Purposes.