Dubai: UAE: Continuing the popular Shopping Extravaganza special seasonal offers, Dusit International Hotels in Dubai are once again offering a special promotion to coincide with the city’s famous winter shopping festival.
Dusit Thani Dubai Hotel and Dusit Residence Dubai Marina are offering visitors to Dubai a ‘tale of two hotels’ Shopping Extravaganza Promotion valid 1st January – 29th February 2013
Both Dusit International hotels participating in the ‘Tale of Two Hotels’ Promotion are located adjacent to major city malls, within easy walking distance of the Dubai Metro AND offering excellent value packages.
Dusit Thani Dubai - an iconic 5 star hotel that captures the essence of Thailand in the vibrant centre of Dubai’s Business District. In the heart of the commercial district with easy access to business and leisure pursuits, this luxury hotel is located a few minutes from the World Trade Centre, Dubai’s International Convention Centre, Dubai International Financial Centre, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and is a short drive to Dubai’s International Airport and major shopping malls. The Dubai Metro Financial Centre Station is a short 5 minute walk from the hotel.
Dusit Residence Dubai Marinais an exclusive collection of Premier Serviced Residences set within a stunning 35-storey landmark tower overlooking the lifestyle enclave of Dubai Marina. With easy proximity of all Dubai’s desirable business or leisure areas, each of its 146 Residences from the 1 and 2 bedroom apartments to 3 bedroom penthouses offer panoramic views of the Marina and across the Arabian Gulf. Tasteful quality within well designed living spaces is integrated with comprehensive facilities to support your every professional and personal need. Within walking distance to the new Marina Mall, and nearby Metro station, the exclusive Dubai Marina area also offers a wide variety of restaurants and leisure opportunities.
The common denominators between the two hotels are:
- Common package with two different price ranges, locations and service offerings
- Both hotels are located within minutes of a metro station, linking them to each other, the city’s shopping malls and the international airport
- Both offer gracious Thai hospitality with an Arabian flair – unique in the Middle East
The 2-day package consists of:
- Accommodation for two nights (double occupancy)
- Breakfast Daily
- 2-day metro passes for two people
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary shuttle services to Dubai Mall and Mall of the Emirates (Dusit Thani Dubai)
- Complimentary shuttle services to Ibn Battuta Mall and Mall of the Emirates (Dusit Residence Dubai Marina)
- Upgrade subject to availability
- 10% discount on Food & Beverages: not in conjunction with other promotions
- Complimentary Airport pick-up and drop off (Dusit Thani Dubai only)
- Bottle of mineral water provided in room and replenished on daily basis
- 10% discount on laundry services
- Complimentary extra bed (01) provided on room only basis, subject to availability (Dusit Residence Dubai Marina)
Room Rates start from:
Dusit Thani Dubai (deluxe double) AED 500 ++ per night
Dusit Residence Dubai Marina (1-bed/2 pax ) AED 800++ per night
(2-bed/4 pax) AED 1200++ per night
Minimum 2 nights stay
Extra Nights and specific room requirements are available on request. Rates are per person on double occupancy basis.
Reservations should be made via www.dusit.com or directly with the individual property selected.
About Dubai Shopping Festival
Dubai Shopping Festival is renowned as a global event that attracts visitors from across the world making Dubai a meeting point for diverse cultures. DSF celebrates its eighteenth year running from 3 January to 3 February 2013 with 32 days of intense shopping, entertainment, and chances to win prizes worth millions of dirhams. Apart from being the anchor in Dubai's annual events calendar, DSF is a celebration of Dubai at its best," said the DEPE Media Centre in a statement.
Launched in 1996 under the directives of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, to position Dubai as a leading tourist destination, DSF attracts people of over 200 nationalities, reflecting its famous slogan 'One World, One Family, One Festival'.