Dusit Royal Thai Cuisine Cooking Class
Learn the art of Thai culinary cooking with a professional Chef at Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket where our Thai Exec Sous Chef Pachon Pakham will guide you through the traditional Thai dishes including Som Tum (spicy papaya salad), Tom Yum Goong (spicy prawn soup with lemongrass) and much more. Additionally, after the completion of the course, guests will enjoy a romantic candlelit dinner at Ruen Thai, Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket.
Menus for Thai cooking class as following details;
- A 2-hour class features appetiser / salad, soup, and main dish in total of 4 dishes the guest will experience cooking
- Recipes and a Dusit Thani Laguna Phuket's apron will be given
- Receive an additional certificate for any guest who completes at least 3 courses
- Minimum 2 guests per class
Only THB 1,800++ per person per class
- Tuesday: Larb Gai (Spicy minced chicken salad with fresh mint), Tom Yum Goong (Spicy and sour soup with prawns, lime, lemongrass and chili), Gaeng Phed Seeda (Red curry with roasted duck, pineapple and cherry tomatoes) and Kluay Buad Chee (Poached banana in coconut cream syrup).
- Thursday: Som Tum (Traditional Thai style – spicy papaya salad with dried shrimp), Gaeng Lieng Thalang (Spicy mixed vegetable soup with prawns), Gaeng Sahree Gai (Yellow curry with chicken) and Tub Tim Krop Maprao Onn (Crispy water chestnut coated with tapioca flour in coconut syrup and crushed ice).
- Saturday: Goong Hom Sabai (Fried white prawns wrapped with egg noodles), Tom Kha Gai (Galangal flavoured coconut milk soup with chicken), Gaeng Kiew Wan Nuea (Green curry with beef) and Yok Manee (Sticky rice balls with sweet coconut flakes).
Available on every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from 3-5 pm
|At Ruen Thai Restaurant