Kitchen team awarded 1 sliver, 4 bronze medals and 3 diplomas in the Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge (TUCC) 2013
05 June, 2013
A kitchen team from dusitD2 and Royal Princess Chiang Mai led by chef Chalong Sakkapalangkul , Director of Kitchen and president of the Northern Chef Association achieved silver and bronze medals as well as the diplomas in The Thailand Ultimate Chef Challenge 2013. The event was held at the Impact Exhibition Centre in Bangkok.
The ‘Modern Thai cuisine’ competition
- a silver medal for chef Pontakorn Aranyapoom, dusitD2 Chiang Mai
- a diploma for chef Attawat Krittapol, Royal Princess Chiang Mai
The ‘Mekong culinary challenge’ competition (team of 3)’
- a bronze medal for chef Pontakorn Aranyapoom and chef Boonlert Choksangsap, dusitD2 Chiang Mai and chef Attawat Krittapol, Royal Princess Chiang Mai
The ‘Main course – Poultry’ competition (chicken or duck combination)
- a bronze medal for chef Danai Gongmongcol from Royal Princess Chiang Mai
The ‘Pasta free-style’ competition
- diplomas for chef Boonlert Choksangsap, dusitD2 Chiang Mai and chef Danai Gongmongcol from Royal Princess Chiang Mai
In this event, chef Chalong Sakkapalangkul was also awarded the “Honourable committee judge” from the world association of chefs societies (WACS).