- 泰丽水疗（Devarana Spa）：8 间理疗室（6 个树顶水疗舱），包括热水按摩浴缸、冷水按摩浴缸、游泳池、桑拿、蒸汽浴室等特色设施
- 客房送餐（别墅内进餐时间为 6:00 至 23:00）
Water Sports and Marine Center
- Turtle Quest-Snorkeling in search of Turtles with Marine Biodiversity Educator
- Coral Garden Snorkeling Trip with Marine Biodiversity Educator
- Reef Hopping Snorkeling Trip covering multiple reefs
- Night Snorkelling of house reef with Marine Biologist
- Scuba Diving tours for both beginners and experienced divers.
- Water sports ranging from jet-ski rides, wakeboard and waterski to catamaran sailing.
- Private sand bank trip
- Big Game Sports fishing, the most exclusive fishing trip using up to 8 lines to catch the marlin. Different types of fishing: popping, castling and trolling are used.
- Traditional Sunset Fishing for the entire family to enjoy the catch next day over lunch.
- Lucky Dolphin Champagne Sunset Cruise to spot spinner dolphins always keen to jump and play with the boat.
- Island Hopping Tour/ Island Lifestyle Excursions to discover the culture, arts and history of the neighbouring islands inhabited by locals.
Dusit Thani Maldives unveils country’s first official free-diving center. Our guests receive Apnea Total free-diving certifications that are recognized worldwide, post completion of the course.
- Free-Diver Basic Level Course lasting for 2 days (for depths upto 20 meters below sea level)
- Advanced Free-Diver Course lasting for 3 days (for depths upto 40 meters below sea level)
*Please check with the resort for the weekly schedules and timings for different activities.
Baan Sanook Kids Club
Baan Sanook Kids Club - dedicated to the fun of our littlest guests!
Sanook is the Thai word for fun and here, kids have a wide choice of activities sure to keep them entertained all day long! Kids can play and explore under the watchful eyes of our Kids Club team who also run an activities programme ranging from fun to cultural and educational.
Don’t forget to tell your little explorers about our very special tree house!
Baan Sanook activities and programmes include:
- T-shirt painting
- Pirate Hat making
- Pirate Flag & Sword making
- Treasure hunt
- Funny face painting
- Funny mask making
- Coconut or shell painting
- Crab race
- Origami art
- Hide and Seek
- Kids dance session
- Board games
- Building sand castles
- Play station games on LED TV
- Movies and cartoons
- Foosball table
- Onsite babysitting service
Age Group: 3 to 11 years
Hours: 10:00 to 18:00 hours
Sala Bar Club at Dusit Thani Maldives
Join the Sala Bar Club where you can feel you belong whilst away on holiday!
Request membership from your butler upon arrival or at any point during your stay and make it a celebration every evening at the Sala Bar. Free flow Moët & Chandon champagne awaits alongside a decadent menu of canapés and table snacks — only for the select few.
Membership Cost: USD 75 per person per night (inclusive of taxes)
Daily Timings: 18:30-20:00 hours
Venue: Sala Bar
Green Initiatives of Dusit Thani Maldives
Dusit Thani Maldives is one of the leaders of sustainable resort development in the Indian Ocean. Being located within an integral part of a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, we endeavour to implement responsible environmental practices throughout our operation and are committed to serving as good stewards of the environment.
Key Green Initiatives
- Ray of Hope Project: Guests are invited to contribute towards worthy green efforts by adopting a “Ray of Hope” soft toy, placed in each guest villa. All proceeds go directly towards Dusit Thani Maldives’ Green Fund for CSR initiatives.
- Green Fund Program and Community Development: Dusit Thani Maldives contributes USD8 towards a Green Fund for every guest that arrives on the resort. These funds are invested in sustainable community projects throughout Baa Atoll.
- Chef’s Garden: A variety of herbs and vegetables are grown on site, helping to minimise the carbon footprint that results from importing products and ensuring the freshest ingredients available are used in our restaurants.
- EarthCheck: The resort is affiliated with the leading environmental management programme, EarthCheck, which sets benchmarks for the tourism industry. Dusit Thani Maldives has been awarded Silver certification and continues to strive for higher environmental standards.
Other Environmental Practices
To ensure minimal impact on the environment, the resort invested in following state of the art systems and facilities:
- Onsite water purification and bottling plant producing 9,000 litres of drinking water per day and eliminating the use of 150,000 plastic bottles each year.
- An energy-efficient generator plant which runs in line with hotel occupancy minimising energy consumption and fuel wastage.
- Reverse osmosis (RO) water plant with an integrated Energy Recovery System.
- Heat recovery pumps in all guest areas produce hot water by using the heat produced by the air conditioner. This system is up to three times more efficient than the best electrical hot water boilers and operates at approximately 0.85 kW - less than a hair dryer.
- Hot water for back-of-house areas are heated using solar panels.
- LED lighting is installed in nearly all public and guest areas and pool lights in villas.
- All landscape and garden lights are LED and timer controlled, using only one tenth of the energy of normal lights.
- Salt water ‘saline’ sanitising system in swimming pools uses electrodes when bacteria are found. The salt used is non-toxic, minimising hazards to nature brought about by chemicals in common pool maintenance substances.
- Resort guests’ laundry uses all steam-generated equipment which burns less fuel.
- Guest villa air conditioning units use an inverter system, running only as the demand requires, not an on/off compressor.
- Electrical buggies with internal charging provide longer driving capacities and reduce fuel consumption.
- Waste separation handling is done on site with as many materials as possible recycled, using state-of-the-art waste management facilities such as a glass crusher and an incinerator.
- Our Marine Biodiversity Educator organises regular reef clean-up activities to protect our island’s house reef.
- For guest areas, the special walls and floorings are equipped with thermal heat barriers and insulated panel boards which reduce air conditioning load.
- We have a nursery for plant recovery and cultivating new plants.
- Compost and fertilizer are made up from biodegradable and organic waste materials.
- Wastewater is recovered, treated and used for the irrigation of plants.
- Recycling of batteries is carried out at the resort. Used batteries are collected and sent to a state-of-the-art processing plant in Belgium for recycling.
Flight Transfers between Male city and Dusit Thani Maldives
By Sea Plane
Travelling in a sea plane is an experience itself. This powered fixed wing aircraft on floats presents you with the luxury of landing and taking-off from the sea. The large and untainted window panes of this distinct aircraft give tremendous opportunities of photography while on board. These planes fly tourists from the seaplane port next to Malé International Airport to varied resorts. Witness the breathtaking setting of Maldives while you fly over the shallow lagoons, tourist resorts and uninhabited islands.
Flight Duration: 35 minutes from Sea Plane Terminal at Malé Airport to Dusit Thani Maldives
Price: US$ 255 per person one way
US$ 510 per person round trip transfers (Malé -Resort- Malé)
Kids: 50% off on above prices (upto 11 years old)
Prices are inclusive of taxes.
By Domestic Aircraft
Sink into a cozy journey onboard flights of Maldivian or FlyMe airlines to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport in Baa Atoll. You will be greeted by our team of representatives at the domestic airport and swiftly escorted to the speedboat transfer jetty. Immerse in the thrill of 10 minutes speedboat journey to the resort over the turquoise waters of Indian Ocean.
Flight Duration: 20 minutes from Domestic Terminal at Male Airport to Dharavandhoo Domestic Airport followed by 10 minutes speedboat journey to Dusit Thani Maldives.
Price: US$ 190 per person one way
US$ 380 per person round trip transfers (Malé -Resort- Malé)
Kids: 50% off on above prices (upto 11 years old)
Prices are inclusive of taxes.
How to reserve a flight transfer: The resort reserves the Sea Plane/Domestic Flight transfers on behalf of the guests. The guest is charged at the time of check out from the resort.
Please let us know of your flight transfer preference at the time of making a reservation via www.Dusit.com or through our Reservations Team at email@example.com
Hours of Operation & Flight Schedules: Sea Planes operate during daylight hours from 6:30 AM until 4:00 PM while domestic flights operate between 6:30 AM and 11:30 PM. However, the frequency and timings of both sea plane and domestic flights depends on the load factor of passengers, weather conditions and international flight arrivals on a given day.
Guests are booked on the preferred mode of flight transfer considering their comfort and the arrival/departure time of their international flight.
Flight schedules are prepared by sea plane and domestic flight companies and shared with the resort a day prior to guest arrivals or departures. Time reconfirmations by the guests are to be made directly with the resort.
Baggage Allowance: 25 kgs per person including hand luggage. Any excess luggage is chargeable at extra cost. Maximum check-in baggage allowance is 20 kg per passenger. 01 Hand luggage is permitted but should not exceed 20”x 12”x7” in size or 5 kg in weight.
Upon arrival at Ibrahim Nasir International Airport, Malé : Resort’s airport representative will welcome guests upon arrival outside of the terminal building holding a Dusit Thani sign and will assist them with transfers to the resort. Dusit Thani Maldives operates an exclusive sea plane terminal lounge for its guests offering complimentary refreshments, tea, coffee and light snacks. Guests flying by Domestic Flights are escorted to Domestic Terminal airport’s lounge.
Disclaimer: Dusit Thani Maldives provides seaplane/domestic flight transfers for all guests arriving and departing with international flights from/to Malé International Airport through flight transfer companies as a third party service provider. Each guest having agreed to the use of this seaplane/domestic flight transfer agrees to personally assume all risks and accordingly releases and holds harmless Dusit Thani Maldives, its parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies as well as its officers, directors, agents and employees from all liability and responsibility arising thereof. Please note that while the resort assists in making arrangements for reservations for both seaplane transfers with Trans Maldivian Airlines or flights to the domestic airport Dharavandoo, has no control on scheduling and departure timings occasionally affected by weather conditions, international flight connections and aviation regulations.