Dusit Thani College opened its doors in June 1993. Since then, students have received extensive theoretical and practical training from Asia's newest and most advanced hospitality educational institute.
With its aspiration to prominence as Asia's premier international educational and training institute, Dusit Thani College sustainably develops and offers high quality education with highly competent graduates who acquire first-rate professional skills, creativity and innovative outlook.
The main objectives of Dusit Thani College are:
- To be a highly professional educational institute producing graduates who can successfully pursue their chosen careers with appropriate professional skills in keeping with international standard
- To provide academic services by using the technology at its disposal for the benefits of society
- To be an institute whose students uphold moral standards and preserve the cultures and traditions of society
- To promote research and academic development
Dusit Thani College provides education, covering Bachelor's Degree Programmes, which consisted of five major programmes in both Thai and International Programme.
|BBA in Hotel Management
||BBA in Hotel Management
|BBA in Kitchen and Restaurant Management
||BBA in Kitchen and Restaurant Management
|BBA in Tourism Management
||(Joint program with Le Cordon Bleu Dusit Culinary School)
|BBA in Resort and Spa Management
|BBA in Convention and Event Management
The Master's Degree Programme, which is currently offering:
- Kitchen and Restaurant Management
For further information please visit Dusit Thani College website: www.dtc.ac.th
In 2009 Dusit Thani College initiated a programme with Lyceum of the Philippines University (LPU) to prepare the young people of today for an exciting career in hospitality services in the future. LPU has commenced the first Dusit Thani College – LPU programme in June 2009 with over 4,000 enrolments, which has exceeded all expectations for the programme's inaugural enrolment.