Bhutan, a country known for its preservation and extraordinary nature, is home to the first internationally branded hotel dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu, catering to the needs of travellers from all walks of life.
With contemporary design and modern facilities, dusitD2 Yarkay Thimphu represents iconic Bhutanese interior and exterior artistry depicting the four friends from the most beloved tale of The Four Harmonious Friends on each floor: Elephant, Monkey, Rabbit, and Partridge.
Each room is fitted with blackout eyelet curtains and other distinctive features ranging from various amenities to the all-encompassing views of the idyllic city, quintessential Buddha Point and one of the most iconic monuments, Thimphu Chorten.
The four friends are categorised into D’Light Room, D’Luxe Room, D’Premier Room, and D’Chorten Suite under the spectrum of 83 rooms provided by the hotel.
Check-in time is 14:00 and check-out time is 12:00.
Standard room amenities:
- Complimentary internet access
- Complimentary daily bottled water
- Coffee/tea making facilities
- Digital television channels
- Complete bath amenities (hairdryer, bathrobes, bedroom slippers and toiletries set)
- In-room safe
- Bedside control panel with pilot reading lights
- Selection of daily local newspapers and magazines
- Pillow selection available upon request
- Connecting rooms available upon request
- Children under the age of 12 sharing room with parents stay free of charge
- Baby cot or rollaway bed for child under age of 12 available upon request
- Complimentary buffet meals for children under age of 4 dining with parents
- 50% discount on buffet for children above 4 and below 12 years of age