Together with an all-inclusive resort experience, enjoy an award-winning attraction that combines nature, wildlife, Chamorro history, and traditional practices into a unique island experience.
- Roundtrip Airport Transfer
- Welcome Drink
- Daily Buffet Breakfast for two in Aqua
• One Time Lunch Set Menu for two in Soi
“Soi Favorites” Set Menu, Vegetable Rice Paper Spring Rolls, Shrimp Spring Rolls, Green Papaya Salad, Hot & Sour Soup, Steamed Jasmine Rice, Pad Thai, Beer
Reservations must be arranged through hotel upon hotel check-in.• One Time Dinner Set Menu for two in Alfredo’s Steakhouse
“Alfredo’s Set” Set Menu, Alfredo’s Caesar, Lobster Bisque, Choice of One Accompaniment
Selection of Petite Sweets, Choice of T-Bone Steak 20oz/575g or Chilean Sea Bass ‘Oscar’
Reservations must be arranged through hotel upon hotel check-in.
- Valley of the Latte Adventure River Cruise for two
– The Valley of the Latte delivers a unique and once in a lifetime experience. As you travel along the Talofofo and Ugum Rivers, you will be transported to another time at the heart of Guam. Knowledgeable, friendly, and entertaining guides will share the rich history and culture of the Ancient Latte site, the local waters, the local wildlife, and ensure that you are smiling from start to finish. You will be welcomed by our living village, and guided through a breathtaking botanical garden and watch as canoes are hand crafted by Ulitao. The experience only gets better as our guides demonstrate how ancient Chamorros started their fires and show you traditional basket weaving techniques. The longer you are here, the more you realize, that this is the best way to experience Guam.
– On this tour you will experience: A walk through the Ancient Chamorro Latte Site & Botanical Gardens, fire starting and basket weaving demonstrations, be immersed in the Ulitao Experience, become closer with the local wildlife in our animal sanctuary, enjoy the view atop a friendly Karabao & much more!Lunch Included, Child (5-11) $65 Additional Charge, Pick up at Dusit Thani Lobby 7:40am, Return 12:30pm. Reservations must be arranged through hotel upon hotel check-in
For more information visit https://valleyofthelatte.com/
Terms & Conditions:
- Advance reservation is required through www.dusit.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Minimum 3 nights stay required.
- The reservation is subject to room and rate availability.
- Promotion cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Promotion is subject to prevailing government taxes and service charge.
- Full deposit charged at time of reservation.
- Non-refundable. Non-changeable. Non-transferable.
- General terms & conditions apply