This Event Sustainability Policy outlines the key elements on our Event initiatives under the integration of economic activity, environmental responsibility and social progress in a sustainable manner.
Our purpose is to deliver unique gracious hospitality to the world where the principle based on stewardship, inclusivity, integrity and transparency.
Our Values are Care, Commit and Can do!
We commit to an Event Sustainability Management System using the indicators set out in the ISO 20121 Standard to manage sustainable issues in the supply chain, the event management cycle including supporting the organizational objectives and targets and applicable legal and other requirements.
Our framework for sustainable issues are:
- Natural resource conservation including reduce, reuse or recycle the consumption of water, energy, materials and other resources
- Protect and prevent environmental pollution
- Engage with our interested parties that share our values
- Promote socially responsible activities
- Promote sustainable procurement to suppliers
- Promote awareness on Corporate Governance
We encourage our staff to be aware on the adoption and promotion of sustainability principles across the daily operations, to drive the continuous improvement and to communicate sustainability development to interested parties.