Dusit Thani Public Company Limited believes that conducting business in a sustainable manner is crucial in creating a better and secure future for all. Company; therefore, strives to have a positive impact on the surrounding communities, environment and economies of countries in which we operate to move forward in the right direction and to create values to all stakeholders.
The Company is committed to the pursuit of excellence as a good corporate citizen by providing exceptional hospitality services with good governance, and ensuring that we take responsibility both as a producer and consumer of goods. This commitment comprises sustainability practices both at the Group level and at individual hotels.
In 2018, the Company established the Sustainability Committee, consisting of senior executives from various departments. The committee is responsible for establishing Dusit Group sustainability strategy, targets, management policy and framework, monitoring the effectiveness of sustainable policy implementation, and ensuring the continuous improvement of Dusit’s overall processes and operations.
The key attributes of the Policy are as follows:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations in all countries of operations, adhere to international practices and guidelines, and stand against all kinds of corruption;
- Serve as an ethical and non-discriminating company, based on equality and human rights principles;
- Strengthen the core competency of our employees and emphasise occupational health and safety in the workplace;
- Continuously promote a responsible value chain, especially responsible sourcing and consumption, as well as development of local communities;
- Strive to reduce the impact of our operations on the environment through process improvement and holistic initiatives;
- Promote sustainable tourism by raising awareness of Dusit Sustainability Management Policy and management approaches among our stakeholders.
All management and employees of Dusit Thani Public Company Limited are committed to contributing and executing the Dusit Sustainability Management Policy.