Alternative State Quarantine Program
For Thai residents or international travellers who require quarantine facilities on their return to the Kingdom of Thailand, Dusit Princess Srinakarin offers a safe and comfortable haven for the duration of your quarantine at great value.
In collaboration with Piyavate Hospital, one of the top hospitals in Bangkok, we provide a complete range of services and facilities to ensure that you and your loved ones are kept safe and well looked after.
Packages (15 nights 16 days)
- Deluxe Room (35 sqm) THB 55,000 net per person
- Junior Suite Room (55 sqm) THB 65,000 net per person
- Executive Suite Room (85 sqm) THB 80,000 net per person
Other services (Optional with extra charge)
- Children under 15 years will be charged at THB 40,000 (sharing with adult)
- Laundry service package - 45 pieces for 15 days at THB 2,250 net (excludes dry cleaning)
Personalized ASQ Services at Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok
- Free minibar
- Writing desk for your working needs
- Full board meals, including breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Coffee and tea making facilities
- 20% discount on additional a-la-carte room service order
- Complimentary in-room high-speed Wi-Fi access
- Complimentary drinking waters throughout your stay
- A wide variety of international and local TV channels featuring news,music and entertainment
- Room amenities including hairdryer, bathrobes and bathroom toiletries
- Access to the garden and refreshment area for guests with negative test results.
- PressReader mobile news application, with access to over 7,000 newspapers and magazines worldwide
Personalized ASQ Services from Piyavate Hospital
- Total of 2 COVID-19 screening tests (RT - PCR)
- 24 - hour registered nurse on duty
- Certified medical staff on site for any health-related needs whilst under quarantine (Telemedicine service)
- Daily health monitoring
- Face mask, alcohol gel and thermometer in room
- Admittance to hospital if tested positive for COVID-19
- Issuance of regular official reports on the status of each patient under observation
- Obtaining official COVID-19 Free certificate on day 14 prior to the patient’s release
- Transportation via ambulance to hospital (24-hour service on demand)
- One way trip transfer between IATA-designated airports (BKK or DMK) and the hotel
Terms and Conditions:
- Full prepayment is required at the time of booking.
- A full refund of the total prepaid amount for cancellations made more than 14 days prior to arrival.
- A cancellation fee amounting to 50% of the total prepaid amount will apply for cancellations made between 7 to 14 days prior to arrival.
- A cancellation fee amounting to 100% of the total prepaid amount will apply for cancellations made less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- In case guest have to shorten their stay, the hotel reserves the right to retain the remaining balance of the original booked period with no further.
- Rates are net & inclusive of 10% service charge and 7% VAT
- Room rates applicable for all arrivals before March 31, 2021
For more information, please contact to +66 (0) 2721 8400 or e-mail: email@example.com